Oh, you Useful Idiots, and your Propaganda Diet — tell me again how, “Hitler was just pure evil.” Let’s also hear the one about how, “The USA civil war, in 1865, was fought for the benefit of black people.”
These mythologies form the core of modern-day propaganda: no matter what the USA does — as a government, a military or a nation — no matter the endless wars and countless tyrannies: “At least we’re not Hitler.”
USA’s traitors in World War 2
To hear modern propagandists tell it, “The USA entered World War 2 (WW2) in order to stop the most evil man in history.” If that is true then we would have to suppose that all the protesters in the USA, opposing involvement in WW2 — they were all just Nazi sympathizers. Some spent years in jail for their dissent.
The evolution of Hitler
“Hitler hates fags, niggers and vagrants! He must be stopped!” — 2013 mythology about 1940’s USA politicians and citizens
Consider the evolution of Hitler:
1) “Hitler is an expansionist! He threatens our international interests and our allies!” — propaganda beginning in the 1940’s to justify militarization of the entire USA
2) “Hitler hated Jews!” — propaganda popularized beginning in the 1950’s, only after Jewish interests gained hold of the USA media
3) “Hitler hated blacks!” — propaganda popularized beginning in the 1970’s, only after white-supremacist US ruling elites conceded ‘Civil Rights Legislation’ to undermine revolution-minded black slave-descendants
4) “Hitler hated homosexuals!” — propaganda popularized beginning in the 1990’s, only after promiscuity and homosexuality began receiving tolerance among a large sub-division of the USA culture
5) “Hitler hated Gypsies (vagrants)!” — propaganda popularized thereafter, by those in the USA who would impossibly pretend that the USA — in policy and practice — is not entirely against vagrancy.
And on and on goes the Evolution of Hitler — transmuting in perpetuity — to heroify the past’s mercenaries, heroify today’s tyrants, and to envelop tomorrow’s pawns, adding them to the protected classes that Hitler also hated:
With enough popularizing of infanticide, maybe soon we’ll hear how, “Hitler hated abortion.”
- Unpopular protesters
Perhaps the Westboro Baptist Church’s protests will finally receive tolerance in the USA, and we will hear that, “Hitler hated those who protested at the funerals of gay soldiers.”
Or, speaking of the evils of the righteous, maybe the dispicable hypocrites of the Catholic church will finally fess up to their widespread abetting of child-molesters, then such terrorizing can gain mainstream acceptance, and then we can all hear about how, “Hitler hated pedophiles!”
Triple-redundancy anti-anti-Hitler propaganda
In short, the mythology is this: “Hitler is whatever we need him to be; and he hated whoever it is useful for him to have hated.”
And recognize that as a response for logically evaluating the Evolution of Hitler — the supreme sacred-cow of USA mythology — plenty would offer some form of the typical, lazy, socially-engineered deflection: “…so you are FOR Hitler!?” No, useful idiot. Rather, I am simply against socializing hypocrisy, stupidity, and undue self-righteousness into people.
Go back to sleep.